Rates and Merchandise Specials
|MONDAY THRU FRIDAY ||WALK||RIDE|
|18 Holes Open||$25.00||$39.00|
|18 Holes Seniors (age 60+)||$20.00||$33.00|
|9 Holes after 2:00 pm||$20.00||$25.00|
|18 Holes JUNIOR fee (age 17and under)||$15.00||$25.00|
Lunch Included with Regularly priced riding Rounds on Monday and Thursday
when you tee off before 11:30
Must be 18 years old with a DL to drive Golf carts
NOTE: To Qualify for the Early Bird Rates you must have 4 players
|SATURDAY, SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS||WALK||RIDE|
|18 Holes 6:30 am to 7:52am (earlybird, MUST have 4 players)||n/a||$45.00|
|18 Holes open to 8:00 to 11:52am||$–.–||$49.00|
|18 Holes 12:00 to 1:52||$–.–||$40.00|
|18 Holes 2:00 to 4:00||$23.00||$34.00|
* Different rates may apply to outings
|18 Hole Pull Cart Rental||$4.00|
|9 Hole Pull Cart Rental||$2.00|
|Player Pass & Memberships|
|Player Pass 2017|
|For Corporate Golf Memberships contact Thor at the Proshop 610-395-3369|
|Range Membership 2017|
- From March 19th through Oct.
: Electric carts are mandatory UNTIL 2:00 on WEEKENDS and Holidays, Walking is available after 2 PM on weekends.
- LEAGUES, looking for a league to join or playing in a League now? Inquire about playing at Iron Lakes for 2017
- Be sure after your round of golf to visit the Hickory Grill for good food, beverages and friendly conversation with your 4some and others. Ask about our weekly specials during peak season!
- If your family, league, outing or business has need of a banquet facility to cater to 25 or 300 people, please call Debra Evans at 610-395-3369.
- Visa, Master Card and Discover are accepted in the Golf Shop and Hickory Room!