Golf Course Info
Come join us and play a unique challenging course that features elevated tees, sloping fairways and water hazards. Constructed in the late 50’s and early 60’s, Iron Lakes Golf Club is a mature Lehigh Valley course located on the grounds of an old iron ore mine. When you play at Iron Lakes, you not only enjoy the presence of 100 year old trees, but the modern amenities of irrigation down both sides of the fairway from tee to green.
Iron Lakes has been recognized as one of the Top Public courses in the area; with recently added Yellow Tees to meet the needs of all playing abilities. We are home to the Best Par three Water Holes and hold the distinct Honor of the toughest hole in the Valley.
On the premises, you will enjoy a Pro Shop, Golfers Hickory Grill, and reception facilities. Iron Lakes has a complete golfing event schedule to appeal to golfers of all abilities, including junior events and GREAT Senior rates.
Golf Course Rules:
- USGA Rules Govern All Play Unless Otherwise Posted
- NON Potable Water is Used for Irrigation System
- No Personal Coolers or Beverages Permitted on the Course
- Local Rule, if ball rests under traffic ropes, take a drop 1 club length not closer to the green and dropped in same condition
- Keep Hand and Power Carts 30 Feet Away From Greens, Tees and Off Slopes
- Observe Cart Paths and Routing Signs at All Times
- Drivers of Carts Must Be 18 Years Old and Have a Valid Drivers License
- Carts May Cross the Fairways at 90^ Weather Permitting
- NO Fivesomes at Anytime
- Proper attire required at all times, collared shirt, no metal spikes or tee shirts
- Please Repair Ball Marks, Replace Divots and Rake Traps
- Our Pace of Play is Four Hours